Bethlehem, Pa. - Jonathan Dahlke set a new program record at the Paul Short Invitational hosted by Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pa. on Friday, Sept. 29. The University of Mount Olive men's cross country finished 18th overall at the event.
Location: Bethlehem, Pa.
INSIDE THE RESULTS
|Name||Time||Team Score||Event Finish|
|Jonathan Dahlke||23:46||7||7||School Record|
|Adam Craig||23:52||12||12||Personal Best|
|Alexandre Durand||25:03||134||135||Personal Best|
|Jereamy Hall||25:15||164||169||Pesronal Best|
|Daniel Francken||25:22||180||187||Personal Best|
|Christopher Perez||25:45||232||254||Personal Best|
|Colin Fisher||26:02||N/A||287||Personal Best|
|Altan Cornu||26:19||N/A||318||Season Best|
- UMO came in ahead of Division I schools such as hosts Lehigh, American, Albany, Boston University, Rutgers and ECU to name a few.
- Jonathan Dahlke and Adam Craig claimed top 15 spots for the Trojans.
- UMO raced in the Gold 8k, the fastest of the races, consisting of primarily D1 teams.
- The men placed 18th overall, defeating 22 teams in the gold race.
- They beat out 80 other teams from the less competitive races, Brown and White.
- In total, the Mount Olive men defeated 102 teams.
- Dahlke set a new program record with a time of 23:46, breaking teammate Craig's record of 23:57, set earlier this month at the Furman Invitational on Sept. 9.
- Craig's time of 23:52 is a new personal best for the Trojan runner as he beat his old program record of 23:57.
The Trojans will race again on October 13 as they travel to Charlotte, N.C. for the Queen City Invite.